There are different packages available to fit your needs and the information below will tell you how to add, modify or delete your information.
How do I join?
- You MUST register and have a valid email address! You should be the owner or manager of the business.
- To register for a paying package, you MUST have a Paypal account and once purchased there are NO refunds.
Do you I need a Paypal for a free account?
- No! You can select the free package; however, keep in mind the free package does have limitations.
I have multiple websites, can I receive a discount if I list all?
- Possibly. BUT, because our package fees are VERY reasonable we would need to negotiate the fee and this depends on how many websites?
- Completing the Submit form is easy; however, supplying the consumer with more information is always better.
- Please give as complete details as possible “Enter the exact Address with Post Code?” Complete the form like this for example “Business Name, 123 Business Way, City, Post Code″. Because we use Google mapping, always include the street address, city and post code!
Once I join, how do I make changes to my listing (s)?
- Good question. Once you register, you can go to My Account (unlike other sites), each member will have a PRIVATE dashboard and this will allow you to make changes to your profile, read your messages and change your listing (s).
Can I upgrade my listing package?
- Yes. Log in and go to My Account and update the package. Keep in mind, you must have a Paypal account to upgrade to a paid listing.
Carpfishingwebsites.co.uk reviews all new listings (unless paid) before they are added. It is not an automated process, so it may take a little time. Once the listing is added, there may be an additional delay for our search engine to reflect the addition.
How Do I Add or Fix Information in a Listing?
If a listing has incorrect information, such as a wrong address or web link, or you would like to add missing information, click My Account to reach your dashboard. Edit or add your information, then click My Directory Listings and make the changes.
What if I see a mistake and I am not the owner of the account?
- You can contact the owner and a message will be sent via this web site. Make sure to include all relevant information.